Women come in all shapes and sizes, which is why it’s important to find the best plate carrier for women. Whether you’re looking for a lightweight vest or an ultra-tactical rig, there are plenty of options out there that will fit your body type best. Our blog post will detail what kind of features you should look for on the market so you can find one that works well with your everyday life.
You’ll find that the best plate carrier for females will have an overall slimmer design while still providing you with the same amount of protection as men’s vests. Keep in mind that this means they’re going to be a little tighter than a traditional vest, but this isn’t necessarily a bad thing!
Benefits of wearing the best plate carrier for women:
– You can adjust the weight to increase or decrease your workout intensity.
– Weighted vests are great for maximizing bodyweight exercises like pushups, pull-ups, dips, squats, and lunges.
– Wearing a weighted vest helps you burn more calories because it increases the demand for exercise by making it harder for you to complete.
– Wearing a weighted vest is also great for building lean muscle mass because your muscles are being challenged to work harder. This will lead to more toned, defined-looking muscles in time.
– You can also wear your weighted vest for casual daily activities like walking the dog, grocery shopping, or even cleaning the house! This way, you’ll still continue burning those extra calories as usual without having to change anything drastic in your workout.
List of best plate carriers for women:
|Hyperwear Hyper Vest
|Gymnastics Power – Weighted Vest
|Hyper Vest FIT Weighted Vest
|CROSS101 Weighted Vest
|Hyperwear PRO Weighted Vest
|RUNFast/Max Weighted Vest
|CAP Barbell Adjustable Weighted Vest
|MVRK Adjustable Weighted Vest
Here are the reviews of the best plate carrier for females:
1 – Hyperwear Hyper Vest – best plate carrier for women
- Material: It’s made of high-quality CORDURA nylon. The material is machine washable, cold water on gentle cycle, no bleach, air dry only.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large and X-large
- Weight limits: The Hyperwear Hyper Vest is 20 pounds per vest.
Amazing Features of Hyperwear Hyper Vest:
Hyperwear Hyper Vest is the most comfortable, highest quality fully adjustable metal weight vest on the market. Designed for athletic performance and muscle building, this weighted vest includes 10 to 20 pounds of small thin steel weights that are flexible, unlike plate carrier tactical vests.
Hyperwear Hyper Vest zips on and off quickly for a great calorie-burning workout at home or gym.
This Hyperwear vest is the best tactical vest I’ve ever come across. I’m a former Marine and let me tell you this stuff can take some serious beating. Hardcore weightlifters will love this product because it doesn’t shift around on your body like other types of weighted vests. This one stays put no matter how much you exercise.
After years of training in a bulletproof tactical vest carrying countless rounds and hundreds of hours on a mission, I can honestly say the weight distribution of the Hyperwear metal weight vest is unparalleled.
The weights are positioned around your core and upper body, which will give you that awesome V-shape and six-pack abs you’ve always wanted.
I never leave home without my Hyperwear metal weight vest. I use it when jogging, biking, playing basketball with the kids, and of course during every workout. The weights are thin so they don’t get in your way at all, especially when doing cardio exercises like HIIT (High-intensity interval training) running or boxing.
The best workout vest comes sized in small, medium, large and extra-large for women, men and kids so it can be invisible under a shirt with weighted vest weights inserts. This durable nylon sleek black fabric is sweat-proof so it won’t wreck clothing.
- Sporty, sleek design suitable for men & women, boys & girls (unisex).
- Supreme comfort and unmatched performance.
- Excellent for weight loss and bodybuilding.
- Durable, lightweight, user friendly.
- No additional weights are available to purchase beyond those included with each vest.
Hyperwear Hyper Vest is the perfect weighted vest for everyone. The durability, comfort, and ease of use make it easy to recommend. This weight vest ranks highest on our list for its all-around excellence, unbeatable price, and great features. Click here for the latest prices!
2 – Gymnastics Power Weighted Vest
- Material: It’s made of strong 1000D nylon.
- Sizes: Small/Medium (28″-52″), Medium/Large (32″-58″), Large/X-Large (36″-64″), and XX-Large(40″-70).
- Vest Weight: The Gymnastics Power – Weighted Vest is 1.5 lbs.
- Total Iron weight: 16 (8 in front, 8 in back).
- Dimensions of weight pockets: 10″(L) x 2.5″W x 5″D/each pocket.
- Dimension of weights: 1lb each, 2.2lbs total per vest, 4 lbs total per set of two vests.
- Buckles: Quick-release buckles for simple on/off.
Amazing Features of Gymnastics Power – Weighted Vest:
The Gymnastics Power Weighted Vest is the best weighted vest for women. It is made with extremely strong 1000D nylon. The shoulder straps are padded with TPE foam for maximum comfort even throughout long workouts.
Double-stitched using the highest industry standards for long use, this vest is designed to sit snug, hugging you naturally even during inverted exercises, static holds, and sprints while still providing the ultimate range of motion.
It Includes 16 iron weights 8 in front and 8 in back for equal weight distribution. Each weight individually weighs 2.2lb (1kg). Weight and size are evenly distributed over the chest, shoulders, and upper back. Vest only weighs 1.5 lbs (.7 kg).
Double-pull heavy-duty nylon straps are adjustable for a custom fit. The asymmetrical design fits both men and women of all sizes. Extremely comfortable with no digging or pinching where the weights meet your body.
The Gymnastics Power Weighted Vest Comes in black only. 4 Sizes: Small/Medium (28″-52″), Medium/Large (32″-58″), Large/X-Large (36″-64″), and XX-Large(40″-70). Perfect for women, men, and kids of all ages and sizes.
These Weighted vests are great for adding resistance to your workout. The durability and long wear of this weight vest make it a favorite among athletes, military personnel, and anyone who needs high-quality fitness gear.
The Gymnastics Power Weighted Vest has received rave reviews from customers all over the world for its durability and performance. It’s great to wear while performing HIIT workouts, running, or even doing yoga to increase your stamina and endurance.
The Gymnastic Power Weighted Vest is a top-quality piece of equipment that will keep you going for as long as you need to go!
- Lightweight & compact design makes it easy to wear while exercising or doing other tasks throughout your day.
- Extremely durable yet comfortable at the same time.
- The design allows for a natural range of motion.
- 16 iron weights are great, but other vests give you the option to add more. However, they do make them sold as a set of two, so this is not always an issue.
If you need a weight vest that’s going to be a gym bag staple, this is the one. It is durable, comfortable enough to wear throughout your day, and easy to put on. Don’t miss out!
3 – Hyper Vest FIT Weighted Vest
- Material: It’s made of durable CORDURA brand fabric.
- Sizes: (SM, MD, LG).
- Vest Weight: The Hyper Vest FIT Weighted Vest is 60 pounds max.
- Buckles: Quick-release buckles let you quickly install and remove the vest so you can get in and out of it as needed.
Amazing Features of Hyper Vest FIT Weighted Vest:
The Hyper Vest FIT Weighted Vest is the best plate carrier for women that’s perfect for everyone. This heavy-duty weighted vest is made with durable, breathable nylon mesh to keep you cool while working out.
The adjustable straps allow you to achieve a perfect fit during your workout. Not only does the Hyper Vest FIT Weighted vest provide you with a full range of motion, but this weighted vest also contours your body so you can feel comfortable and confident performing any activity.
The Hyper Vest FIT Weighted Vest is designed with 100% breathable mesh and neoprene for comfort and support. In addition, all weight vests are equipped with two zippered pockets that allow you to easily add or remove weights as needed. The Hyper Vest FIT Weighted vest comes in black only.
Weighted vests are great for adding resistance to your workout. The durability and long wear of this weight vest make it a favorite among athletes, military personnel, and anyone who needs high-quality fitness gear.
The Hyper Vest FIT Weighted vest has received rave reviews from customers all over the world for its durability and performance. It’s great to wear while performing HIIT workouts, running, or even doing yoga to increase your stamina and endurance. The Hyper Vest FIT Weighted vest is a top-quality piece of equipment that will keep you going for as long as you need to go.
This heavy-duty weight vest is great for training the upper body or improving on pullups/chin-ups! Double-layer construction holds up to constant use – even through the toughest workouts. Adjustable straps provide a secure fit. It is Machine washable. Quick-release buckles let you quickly install and remove the vest so you can get in and out of it as needed.
- Won’t slow you down during your workout, but substantial enough to add resistance.
- Easy to take on and off with quick-release buckles.
- Durable & lightweight.
- Machine washable.
- Can only add up to 60 lbs of weight.
Perfect for home workouts. This product will last you a long time, so buy with confidence!
4 – CROSS101 Weighted Vest – best women plate carrier
- Material: Heavy-duty stitching and design tested by thousands to ensure unmatched durability.
- Sizes: One size fits most.
- Vest Weight: The CROSS101 Weighted Vest is 20 Pounds.
- Buckles: Easy to use – no confusing buckles or straps to slow you down during your workouts.
- Adjustability: Comfortable, adjustable fit for all body types.
Amazing Features of CROSS101 Weighted Vest:
The Cross101 weighted vest is an excellent choice if you are looking for a best plate carrier for women of fitness equipment that’s the best plate carrier for workout, for running, CrossFit training, or even your daily walk.
The vest features a unique padded construction that is designed to contour the body for a full 360-degree range of motion. Since your body is contoured, you can perform any exercise without the vest shifting or moving. That means no annoying tugging or readjusting while you’re working out.
Basically, weighted vests are used in many sports to increase strength, speed, and endurance. Whether you’re a runner, cyclist, or bodybuilder, weight vests can help improve your performance.
Weighted vests also offer another advantage: they force you to strengthen your core muscles to stabilize your body when running or cycling. This will lead to an overall improvement of your physique too.
You’ll find that wearing a weight vest during your workouts and cardio sessions will increase your heart rate and metabolism. You’ll burn more calories and tone up faster than ever.
- It increase bone density, which reduces the risk for osteoporosis/stress fractures.
- Improves any activity that requires the use of upper body muscles.
- The Cross101 weighted vest improves your cardio health by increasing your heart rate.
- Increase muscle tone in core & upper body areas .
- Can only add up to 50 lbs of weight.
The Cross101 Weighted Vest on the other hand has been designed with a lot of thought and care put into its design. Other than the weights that add up to 20 lbs, it also comes packed with some nice features that can prove advantageous.
5 – Hyperwear PRO Weighted Vest
- Material: This weighted vest for the money is made with Cotton, Nylon.
- Sizes: Small – xxLarge.
- Vest Weight: The Hyperwear PRO Weighted Vest is 40 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited.
Amazing Features of Hyperwear PRO Weighted Vest:
Hyperwear PRO Weighted Vest is a professional-grade vest that is designed to be thin, lightweight, and durable. The Hyperwear PRO Weighted Vest has an adjustable side lacing system for a highly adjustable fit. It can accommodate up to 40lbs of weight in the 10lb steel weights included with the vest.
The Hyperwear PRO Weighted Vest allows you to add or remove weight as needed without having to stop your exercise routine.
The vest comes with 10lbs of high-density steel weights but it can accommodate up to 40lbs of additional weight using any 2″ wide flat weight plates. The weights can be removed from the vest using a weight key that is included with your purchase.
The Hyperwear PRO Weighted Vest has been designed specifically for Cross Training and Gym based workouts. It has no restrictions or limits on the exercises you do while wearing it, allowing you to use it freely in every workout routine! The vest is also seen as the best weight vest for pull-ups!
- It has a high weight limit of 40 lbs, allowing you to add as much resistance as your body can handle in each exercise.
- You can wear it even while doing the most intense workouts like running, jumping, and lifting weights.
- Very durable and tough material that holds up really well to wear and tear.
- It is also very comfortable and easily adjustable.
- It is a little pricey compared to other vests in the market.
The Hyperwear PRO Weighted Vest is a best plate carrier for women that offers one of the highest weights limit (40 lbs) in the market. It is made out of tough materials that can withstand very high-intensity workouts. If the durability you’re looking for, then this best-weight vest should be perfect for you!
6 – RUNFast/Max Weighted Vest – best plate carrier for women
- Material: This running vest is built with Polyester, Nylon.
- Sizes: One Size fits most.
- Vest Weight: The RUNFast/Max Weighted Vest is 100 lbs.
Amazing Features of RUNFast/Max Weighted Vest:
RUNFast/Max is the best Women plate carrier for running that can be used for running, walking, hiking, cycling, and much more. This product helps to improve cardiovascular endurance by increasing the body’s heart rate. It also improves muscular endurance in the upper body and core.
This product is great for people who are looking to lose weight or gain muscle tone. It comes with 100 pounds of weights which are removable so you can adjust it to your specific needs.
The weights are evenly distributed across the vest so there aren’t any awkward bulges or uncomfortable pressure points on the wearer’s body. You can also choose which weights you want to use by either strapping on the velcro band or sticking them in the pockets.
This best-weighted vest is sweat proof so you don’t have to worry about uncomfortable chafing. It also has adjustable straps that allow for a comfortable and secure fit even during fast-paced activities or exercises.
The RUNFast/Max Weighted Vest comes in 4 sizes with the option of either 10 lbs, 15 lbs, 20lbs, and 35 lbs of weights. The best is suitable for individuals who are up to 5’4 or shorter, medium fits people from 5’4 to 6 feet tall, large fits people from 6 ft to 6.6″ tall, and extra-large fits people over 6.6.
- The weight distribution is evenly distributed giving the vest a better feel comfortable when in use.
- It is also lightweight compared to other weighted vests that are out in the market today.
- This makes it very comfortable to wear even for extended periods of time.
- It has adjustable straps for easy fitting and removal.
- This product comes with 100 lbs of weight.
- Can be used by people of all ages.
- Some people find the pockets and weights very difficult to put on.
The RUNFast/Max Weighted Vest is a great product that offers a range of weights from 10 lbs-50 lbs for all shapes and sizes. It is perfect for people who are looking to start exercising and need a bit of resistance to push themselves. It can also be very beneficial if you’re trying to lose weight and tone up!
7 – CAP Barbell Adjustable Weighted Vest
- Material: This weighted vest is constructed by Polyester, Nylon.
- Sizes: One size only with options for either weight 20 lbs to 150 lbs.
- Vest Weight limit: The CAP Barbell Adjustable Weighted Vest is 20-150 lbs.
Amazing Features of CAP Barbell Adjustable Weighted Vest:
The CAP Barbell Adjustable Weighted Vest is ideal for any fitness training program. The fully adjustable waist belt and padded shoulder straps allow for a snug and secure fit.
The weight of the vest can be adjusted by removing or adding individual weight packets, Each packet contains 2.5 pounds of iron ore fines that are distributed evenly throughout the vest to keep it balanced.
The best plate carrier for women is great as additional resistance for any bodyweight training exercise including pull-ups, push-ups, dips, lunges, and squats. The vests also include anchor hooks designed for parachute run training allowing you to work up to a high-intensity workout.
This best-weighted vest comes in 2 sizes with the option of 20 lbs-150 lbs of weights. The best fit is suitable for people who are 5.4 or shorter, medium fits individuals from 5.4 to 6 feet tall and large fit is for people who are 6 ft “6.6.
- This best plate carrier for women comes with a variety of weight options and is well-suited to individuals who enjoy bodyweight exercises.
- The weights are evenly distributed so that it doesn’t feel too bulky or awkward.
- It is fully adjustable and can fit people of all sizes.
- The product is versatile but it feels a bit cheap and flimsy because of the fabrics used.
The CAP Barbell Adjustable Weighted Vest is an affordable option that provides you the chance to play around with weights instead of buying multiple vests for various levels of intensity. It’s great if you have a range of exercises in mind and want to add resistance for each. It’s also perfect for people who are looking to juice up their home workout sessions!
8 – MVRK Adjustable Weighted Vest
- Material: This weighted vest is constructed by Military-grade Nylon Construction + Velcro closures and weights included.
- Sizes: One size only with options for 10 lbs to 50 lbs of weight.
- Vest Weight limit: The MVRK Adjustable Weighted Vest is 10-50 lbs.
Amazing Features of MVRK Adjustable Weighted Vest:
MVRK’s versatile, adjustable weighted vest is specially designed to help you burn more calories and improve your fitness. This weighted vest comes in 10 lbs-50 lbs of weights so it can suit individuals who are new to the game or veterans looking for a tougher challenge.
MVRK Adjustable Weighted Vest is a lightweight and durable vest that will not let you down during your training. Constructed entirely from military-grade 1000D Nylon for extra strength and durability & velcro that will not come undone. This results in an extra-rugged vest that can be pushed to the limits.
Adjustable straps make it easy to fit any body shape and size. Add or remove the iron weights to scale your training levels and goals. All weights included with a vest. Extra padded shoulder straps and evenly distributed weights result in a tight secure fit.
The best plate carrier for women fully adjustable with dual adjustable shoulder straps and heavy-duty zippers so you don’t have to worry about it coming loose or sliding out of place.
The weighted vest is great for adding resistance to bodyweight training exercises like pull-ups, pushups, dips, squats, and lunges. It can also be used with cardio exercises like running, walking, and jogging.
- Weights are evenly distributed throughout the vest so that it doesn’t feel awkward or bulky.
- This product is versatile and can be used with a number of exercises.
- It is very durable and will not fall apart even after long-term use.
- The product’s material is great at absorbing sweat but this makes it harder to wash.
- The shoulder straps are not fully adjustable.
For those who love bodyweight exercises, this vest by MVRK is a perfect addition to your arsenal of fitness equipment. It will help you take your workout to the next level and achieve more impressive results even faster!
What to Look for in the best plate carrier for women before buying?
There are a few specific points you should pay attention to before purchasing your vest, and we’ve detailed them below in the hopes that it will help you figure out which carrier is right for you.
Due to the female form often being much smaller than their male counterparts, it’s important that any plate carrier has an adjustable fit. Most vests come with a range of adjustment options to make sure it fits your torso snugly, but if you can’t find this information, we recommend contacting the retailer via email or phone before making a purchase.
As many women have smaller frames than men, it’s important that your vest distributes weight properly. You’ll want to make sure the weight is spread evenly so your spine doesn’t take on all of the pressure, and some carriers also come with padded straps for more comfort.
The best plate carrier for females will be one that doesn’t limit mobility while you’re wearing it or during activities like training drills or running. If you’re looking to do more high-intensity workouts or be able to move freely for both cardio and weight lifting, make sure the carrier you choose has a low profile. Some vests will also allow for a range of movement, so make sure you can reach as high as possible.
The best plate carrier for women will be one that doesn’t limit mobility while you’re wearing it or during activities like training drills or running. If you’re looking to do more high-intensity workouts or be able to move freely for both cardio and weight lifting, make sure the carrier you choose has a low profile. Some vests will also allow for a range of movement, so make sure you can reach as high as possible.
Make sure the vest you choose is appropriate for your needs. If you want to use it in conjunction with a plate carrier tactical rig, for instance, make sure your female plate carrier either has pouches sewn in or is compatible with MOLLE webbing so you can add additional equipment. Then, you can decide whether you want something more tactical or simple depending on your needs.
Another thing to consider is what the best plate carrier for women is made of. You’ll find that most carriers are either nylon, polyester, or some kind of high-grade military-grade canvas material.
Some carriers will also be coated with a water-resistant coating to protect your body from aqua or sweat, so if you’re planning on doing more high-intensity training, this may be something to look for. When it comes down to it, the best carrier is going to be one that’s comfortable, lightweight, and meets your needs in terms of mobility.
How to size & fit the best plate carrier for women?
If you’re wondering how to fit and adjust the best female plate carrier, don’t worry – it’s not too hard!
1. First, locate the two shoulder straps and the main strap in the middle of the weighted vest. Make sure that these are fully side-by-side before beginning.
2. This part should be easier for women because, generally speaking, women have a more petite frame. Sit on a straight-backed chair and ask a friend to help you with the next stage of the process.
3. With your arms fully extended in front of you, have your friend measure from under one arm to under the other. Don’t move as she takes her measurements and waits until she’s given you the full length of measurement.
4. Now, subtract 4 inches from that number for your perfect fit – this will give you a comfortable looseness in the weighted vest so it doesn’t feel too tight or constricting as you exercise.
5. Adjust each side accordingly and make sure that both sides are firmly buckled for maximum security.
6. Remember that the focus of wearing a weighted vest should be on getting stronger by doing more repetitions with each exercise, rather than achieving certain weight goals or speeds. Weighted vests are simply tools to help you build strength and endurance in a fun way – so have fun!
If you’re looking for the best plate carrier for women, you can never go wrong with this product by MVRK! It’s very versatile and durable and it doesn’t restrict your movements despite its weight. You’ll be able to perform better in all kinds of workouts – from running to weightlifting to callisthenics. This is definitely one of the best female plate carriers!
If you love this article or learned something new, please share it with your friends – let us spread the word about weight vests so everyone can enjoy their benefits!